Find out how the profession has changed in the UK over the last year, why it’s still an old boy’s club and how one listed firm has bucked the trend and grown its business. Plus loads more news and analysis.
- To buy a copy of this year’s Top 50 click here
- To view an abridged web table of the Top 50 click here and you can also view last year’s table to make comparisons.
- Top 50 Analysis: Wanted: Women, money and a leg up.
Top 50 News:
- Top 50: Just one in 10 partners female
- Top 50: Firms face hardest time in a decade
- Top 50: Numerica bucks trend with growth
Mazars has announced the appointment of Michael Tripp as the new head of financial services
A new leader, Darra Singh has been appointed to lead EY’s UK government and public sector practice
MHA MacIntyre Hudson has partnered with cloud accounting software provider Xero ahead of the government’s requirement for digital records
Revenue and profitability growth in on the rise for CPA firms, found a survey from the American Institute of CPA’s and its subsidiary CPA.com