- No matter what size business you are, if you have more than one entity you will need to create consolidated accounts.
- You’ll also want to use that consolidated information to make informed and accurate decisions and plans.
- This guide examines the most common pitfalls groups encounter when using spreadsheets like Excel for consolidation and aims to share some of the solutions provided by developers of Cloud-based accounting apps.
Download guide in which we provide solutions to combat:
- Multi-User Editing Risks and Loss of Control
- Inaccurate Data, Partial Ownership and Multi-currency Issues
- Complicated Inter-company Balances and Charges
- Inefficient Working Practices
- Slow and Inaccurate Decision-Making