A fantastic opportunity to join an international firm of Chartered Accountants with over 200 staff in the UK. A Top 50 firm, recruiting for a Manager in the Corporate Services Department, running and providing full management to a portfolio of clients ranging from SME’s to medium-sized complex groups.
The client base is extensive, ranging from SMEs to international groups including: Technology & E-commerce companies, subsidiaries of quoted and non-quoted overseas corporations, art galleries and antique dealers, upmarket retail suppliers and outlets, sports personalities/motor sport, PR and Marketing and Property development and investment.
The role of the Manager has significant, and ultimate, responsibility of a diverse portfolio of clients. The candidate will be expected to work closely with the Corporate Directors and Partners of the Firm to provide the first-class service to clients for which we are renowned.
- Review of management accounts for UK and multi-national companies and groups, prepared by staff within the department
- Corresponding with clients on a day to day basis in respect of general business advice on a wide range of subjects to clients
- Advising on VAT and PAYE matters, including the review of quarterly VAT returns, EC sales lists and Intrastats
- Review of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships, companies, LLPs and charities prepared in house
- UK and International financial reporting
- Assisting startups in all aspects of financial support
- Implementation of accounting and computerised financial systems
- Multi-currency accounting
- Preparation of business plans, budgets and cashflow forecasts
- Reviewing and reporting on financial information systems
- Day to day management of staff and development, including bi-annual appraisals
- One-off project work
- A combination of strong personality and communication skills which have been built around a sound knowledge of financial issues and commercial exposure.
- The individual will have a recognised accountancy qualification.
- Able to demonstrate that they have worked in an environment where it is necessary to deliver accurate information on a timely basis.
Skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent technical skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to delegate and manage staff
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline environment
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients
- Management accounting skills
The role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Jodi King at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Outsourcing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly