A fantastic opportunity to join an international firm of Chartered Accountants with over 200 staff in the UK. The role sits within their Corporate Services Group in Leatherhead and offers exciting scope for career progression.
The Corporate Services Department provides a range of services including management accounting services, audits, payroll services and company secretarial support to a wide range of clients. This includes providing management and financial reporting services and often encompasses a full outsourcing of the client’s accounting operation. The clients are of a quality and diversity that you would expect from an international practice based in central London.
- Preparing management accounts for UK and multi-national entities
- Preparing annual accounts for limited companies, LLPs, partnerships and sole traders
- Multi-currency accounting for overseas clients
- Cash management and cash reporting
- Preparing VAT returns including Intrastat returns and EC sales lists
- Using spread sheets for management reporting and control
- Assisting clients with accounting support
- A combination of strong personality and communication skills which have been built around a sound knowledge of accounting and accounting issues.
- Able to demonstrate that they have worked in an environment where it is necessary to deliver accurate information on a timely basis.
- Hold a recognised accountancy qualification.
Skills, experience and attributes:
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline environment
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients
- Management accounting skills
The role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Jodi King at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly