Accounts Trainee - Biggleswade
Up to £20,000 (DOE)
AJ Chambers are looking for to find an accounts Trainee to join a leading independent, multi office firm across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire. This role is available due to continued expansion, and growth.
The role will be based in Biggleswade and the successful candidate will be looking to commence a career in accountancy, with the intention of studying towards a professional qualification.
The Accounts Trainee will carry out a variety of work for clients, to include:
- Accounts preparation;
- audit work;
- preparation of basic personal and corporate tax computations; and,
- Outsourced bookkeeping.
Candidates should possess at least 2 ‘A’ levels at grade A – C. GCSE English and maths at a minimum of grade 7 (B).
Applicants should be extremely numerate, have good communication and IT skills and work well as a member of a team. A driving license would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will be already studying AAT and will be progressed to the ACA qualification on a fully supported training contract once AAT is completed.
You will have the chance to work with a diverse client base, ranging from individuals, start-ups and SMEs to larger international organisations, across a range of industry sectors.
What you will get in return:
- A friendly, professional team to work alongside
- A positive culture that promotes a strong work-life balance
- Regular opportunities to undertake additional CPD alongside your formal studies, together with excellent in-house training opportunities
- Opportunity to progress and develop your career within a well-respected practice
- Discounts at high-street retailers via firm’s membership scheme
- Annual team building day and social events
If you would like more information or feel you are suitable for this role, please apply direct or contact Danny Brown at AJ Chambers.
Up to £20,000 (DOE)
Apply for Accounts Trainee - Biggleswade
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly