Mixed Tax Senior / Manager
Mixed Tax Senior/Manager with a healthy amount of experience in corporate tax
A leading independent practice are seeking a Mixed Tax individual, ideally with a corporate tax bias, to join their growing team in Maidstone.
The candidate will ideally have experience and a keen interest in advisory work as well as solid knowledge of compliance.
Initially, there will be a period of maternity cover for the Tax Manager, so will be personal tax focused.
This advisory role would cover various tax situations, with common areas historically being
- Profit Extraction
- Inheritance Tax Reviews
- Company Sale Tax Planning
- Management Buyouts
- Company Share Buybacks
These advisory duties are currently undertaken by the Tax Partner, but with changes to the business, they will take a step back from this although will still be available for support.
The compliance role would involve
- Overseeing submission of corporation tax returns for all clients
- Overseeing corporation tax enquiries from HMRC.
- Management of self-assessment season for 20/21 & 21/22 (from October onwards for 9 months)
- Management of the P11D season for 21/22
- Overseeing personal tax enquiries from HMRC (from October onwards for 9 months)
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Jodi King at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Mixed Tax Senior / Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly