Business Services - Semi Senior Accountant
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full time
AJ Chambers are currently working with a highly regarded and well established Top 100 firm, who are currently looking for a Part Qualified Accountant to join their Business Services department.
Our client are a people-led professional advisory firm, where trust and partnership are at the heart of everything they do.
They strongly believe, client relationships and great service are critical to the ongoing success and that by promoting a personal, precise, supportive, innovative & proactive environment. They are a trusted adviser delivering valuable advice of the highest standard.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily book-keeping for a variety of clients across all sectors
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- VAT returns
- Reporting key performance indicators and variances to clients
- Assisting with the management of client’s files
- Liaising with HMRC
- Help with ad-hoc tasks
The Ideal Candidate
- ACCA Studier / Part Qualified OR AAT Qualified
- Two to three years relevant work experience
- Experience using Sage and Xero
- Experience in preparing Management accounts
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written?
What’s on offer?
- Salary - £32,000 - £37,000
- Full study support to complete your ACCA qualification
- 35-hour week + Flexitime working
For more information on this role please apply, or contact Adam Munro at AJ Chambers Recruitment
Apply for Business Services - Semi Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly