An excellent opportunity for an Audit Supervisor to join a well-established accountancy practice based in London. They are a Top 50 firm with an emphasis on staff development and are keen for an ambitious individual working as an Audit Senior or Supervisor to join their friendly team.
A wide range of clients including large corporate organisations, charities, regulated businesses, owner managers and entrepreneurs covering a variety of sectors and industry types. As such it is the ideal environment for ambitious individuals that wish to broaden their experience and progress their careers.
What’s on offer?
- Great career progression
- A varied and exciting portfolio
Duties & Responsibilities
- Role split of 80% Audit with remainder being Accounts focused
- Support the Audit Manager and Partners
- Delegating work to a team of juniors, reviewing their work and offering further support/guidance where necessary
- Managing a portfolio of clients covering all aspects of Audit and Accounts management including job planning, time management, budgeting, review and finalisation of files for Partner review
- Maintaining relationships with clients and dealing with queries
- Monitoring team progress and highlighting any issues to Senior staff
- Take a lead in the planning and completion of Audits
- Ability to run own portfolio
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Experience leading Audits
If you are interested in this position, please apply or contact Adam Munro at AJ Chambers Recruitment for more information.