Corporate Finance Manager
Benchmark International is the UK’s market leading Merger & Acquisitions specialist, handling company sales across all areas of both the SME and corporate mid-markets.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our established organisation and become an integral member of our Transactions Team.
We are seeking a driven, motivated business professional, based in Oxford, to become part of our efficient, well organised and proficient central operations office.
The role is client-facing, involves negotiating and communicating to senior levels, both internal and external, with the ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and work quickly and efficiently. You will provide support to the Corporate Finance Director and help with assisting and providing guidance to the transaction teams.
You will be educated to degree level, and have relevant corporate finance experience gained in an accountancy firm, a corporate finance boutique or a business brokerage. You will have been involved in, and preferably led a number of successful completions to date. You will be confident at both advising clients and giving guidance to junior members of staff.
The role may be suitable to someone who has operated in a Corporate Finance Executive role for a period of time and is looking to progress their career.
- Good technical and practical knowledge of M&A transactions.
- Highly computer literate; experience of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel essential.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills / manner.
- Good numeracy skills and able to analyse and interpret financial information.
- Excellent telephone skills/ manner and good relationship-building abilities.
- Self-motivated with the capability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task, managing several projects at once.
- Ability to motivate and communicate effectively with team members.
What can we offer you?
- The chance to work in an exciting business, rapidly growing in both the UK and Internationally.
- Real progression opportunities for the right candidate.
- Training and support towards a recognised professional corporate finance qualification
- Fun but challenging and driven working environment.
- Competitive salary.
Apply for Corporate Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly