Corporate Finance Executive
Benchmark International is the UK’s market leading Merger & Acquisitions specialist, handling company sales across all areas of both the SME and corporate mid-markets.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our established organisation and become an integral member of our Transactions Team.
We are seeking a driven, motivated business professional, based in Oxford, to become part of our efficient, well organised and proficient central operations office.
The role is client-facing, involves negotiating and communicating to senior levels, both internal and external, with the ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and work quickly and efficiently. You will provide support to senior transaction staff and directors, as well as other departments within the organisation. As the main point of contact with our clients, both in person, by email and over the telephone, a confident, presentable and professional manner is an essential attribute for any candidate.
Education to a degree level is an essential requirement and experience in a similar role within corporate finance, or the wider finance community, would be beneficial although is not essential. Full in-house training will be provided as well as relevant industry qualifications available to the appropriate candidate. The role would be ideally suited to an individual with an interest in businesses and the wider business world.
Basic knowledge of business and finance is a plus, although ultimately we are looking for someone who will thrive in our fast-paced environment, bringing energy and enthusiasm to our team.
- Highly computer literate; experience of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel essential.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills / manner.
- Good numeracy skills and able to analyse and interpret financial information.
- Excellent telephone skills/ manner and good relationship-building abilities.
- Self-motivated with the capability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task, managing several projects at once.
What can we offer you?
- The chance to work in an exciting business, rapidly growing in both the UK and Internationally.
- Real progression opportunities for the right candidate.
- Fun but challenging and driven working environment.
- Competitive salary.
Apply for Corporate Finance Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly