Audit & Accounts Manager
We are working closely with an impressive, chartered accountancy firm in Saffron Walden who are looking to appoint an Accounts and Audit Manager.
Our client is exceptionally modern and progressive and has seen consistent growth over the past 5 years. This growth has seen the firm win larger accounts and audit business and so are expanding the team.
- £50,000 + depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Home working arrangement and flexible hours
- Company pension and life cover
- Social office with annual events and Christmas events
Accounts and Audit Manager Duties:
- Review of accounts completed by Senior Accountants and below
- Supervise and review assignments and ensure completion of complex matters, ready for Partner review.
- Planning audit projects with the client, tailoring the project to the needs of the business and identifying areas of risk
- Providing detailed discussion notes for client meetings on accounting and tax related aspects
- Direct client involvement – working with the client to solve queries and provide recommendations.
- Supervision and development of assistants
- Reporting directly to Partners
- Qualified at ACCA or ACA
- Ideally 3-5 years PQE
- Audit supervisory experience is essential
- Works well in leading a team and autonomously
- Strong communication skills to communicate with clients and colleagues
For further information on this Accounts and Audit Manager position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers.
Accounts and Audit Manager – Saffron Walden
Apply for Audit & Accounts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly