Audit & Accounts Supervisor
We are working closely with an impressive chartered accountancy firm in Saffron Walden, Essex who are looking to appoint an Accounts and Audit Supervisor.
Our client is very modern, and cloud orientated and can offer a healthy work life balance whilst working with some larger, interesting clients.
- £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Full study support package including paid courses and study leave
- Company pension and life cover
- Social office with annual events and Christmas events
Accounts and Audit Supervisor Duties:
- Preparation of small and medium sized limited company and LLP accounts primarily from a trial balance as well as manual client records.
- Preparation of industry specific accounts including: solicitors accounts and charities
- Audit fieldwork as part of an audit team
- Providing detailed discussion notes for client meetings on accounting and tax related aspects
- Direct client involvement – working with the client to solve queries and provide recommendations.
- Bespoke tax and accounting technical projects as they arise
- Supervision and development of assistants
- Review of work produced by assistants
- Reporting into multiple managers and direct to partners
- Qualified at ACCA or ACA
- Preferably 1 year PQE but Newly Qualified would be acceptable
- Works well in leading a team and autonomously
- Strong communication skills to communicate with clients and colleagues
For further information on this Accounts and Audit Supervisor position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers.
Accounts and Audit Supervisor – Saffron Walden, Essex