Experienced Practice Bookkeeper
AJ Chambers are working on an Experienced Practice Bookkeeper position for a modern and progressive accountancy firm in Rayleigh, Essex.
You will work in a growing team, that can offer flexibility and continued progression and learning through paid courses and CPD.
This is a key role, acting as a link between the Bookkeeping Director and the other members of the bookkeeping team, where you will assist in the training, development, review and delegation throughout the department.
Experienced Practice Bookkeeper - Benefits:
- Up to £32,000 starting salary
- 20 Days holiday
- Pension and parking on site
- AAT membership fees paid and CPD courses
- Flexible working hours and options for remote/home working
- Modern, friendly and progressive team environment
Experienced Practice Bookkeeper - Core Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of VAT schemes and regulations and CIS regulations
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Ability to produce year-end files to fully reconciled trial balance stage, for passing to our accounts team
- Assisting team members with queries and technical issues
- Review of bookkeeping and returns produced by team members
- Advising clients regarding bookkeeping package recommendations, and assisting with queries
- Assisting clients with implementation of bookkeeping systems
- Cloud Accounting on Xero, QuickBooks and Sage
Ideally we are looking for a candidate between 5-10 years experience within practice, who is AAT qualified or qualified by experience with significant experience using Sage and preferably Xero and QuickBooks.
For further information on this Experienced Practice Bookkeeper position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers.
Apply for Experienced Practice Bookkeeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly