Client Manager - Leading Regional Practice
2 days left
- Contract Type
A brand-new Client Manager position has come available at one of Chelmsford’s leading firms of chartered accountants.
The opening is available due to the significant growth of the firms Chelmsford presence and overall portfolio, which consists of fantastic variety of client.
Client Manager Benefits:
- Competitive salary £45,000 - £60,000 (Depending on experience)
- 21 days holiday (rises after years of service)
- SimplyHealth and PerkBox memberships
- CPD and membership fees covered
- 4 x salary Death in service benefit
- Private Medical scheme available at salary sacrifice
Client Manager - Core Responsibilities:
- Senior point of contact with clients along with Directors on all aspects of accountancy and taxation ensuring client work is dealt with in a timely and accurate manner, meeting with clients as and when required
- Managing a varied portfolio consisting largely of OMBs (£1-£5M) in property, agriculture and retail
- Supervising work delegated to junior members of the team and training where required.
- Working with the Partners and other Managers to ensure work is completed on budget, managing the WIP and keeping on top of the billing
- Reviewing work completed by other team members
- Preparation and completion of statutory accounts, year-end accounts and rental accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Completion of associated corporate tax returns
- Finalising accounts under the overall control of the director
- Organise your flow of work, allocating your assignments and managing your time as necessary taking into consideration your client deadlines and other constraints
- Liaise with third parties as required including HMRC
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- 3-8 Years accountancy practice experience
- Experience in reviewing junior staff members work before Partner review
- Experience with IRIS or Xero would be advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
For further information on this Client Manager vacancy, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers Recruitment.
Apply for Client Manager - Leading Regional Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly