Corporate Tax Senior OR Semi Senior
AJ Chambers are working with a leading regional firm that, due to expansion, are looking to appoint a Corporate Tax Senior or Semi Senior, to work alongside an experienced Management Team.
The client exposure will be incredibly diverse, and can the split between compliance and advisory, albeit a focus on compliance at Senior level. There will be advisory projects that the Managers/Partners will support on to increase exposure in such areas.
Corporate Tax Senior - Main Duties:
- Working with a portfolio of corporate tax clients and preparing returns
- Liaising with HMRC on queries into corporation tax returns
- Assist and supervise junior members of staff with the delivery of assignments.
- Build strong relationships with clients, adding value at all times
- Ensure knowledge of industry/market is kept up to date
- Continuously develop technical accounting and tax knowledge
- Opportunity to be involved in R&D, Patent box and due diligence projects
Corporate Tax Senior - Benefits:
- Competitive salary (up to £40,000 for the right individual)
- ATT/CTA/ACA block release study support for anyone who desires
- 23 days annual leave
- Death in service benefits
- Reduced local parking costs
- Flexible working arrangements
My client will consider any applicant with 2-10 years’ experience within corporate tax and will consider ATT/CTA/ACA qualified or part qualified tax professionals.
For further information on the Corporate Tax Senior position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers.