Corporate Tax Senior OR Semi Senior
2 days left
- Contract Type
AJ Chambers are working with a leading regional firm that, due to expansion, are looking to appoint a Corporate Tax Senior or Semi Senior, to work alongside an experienced Management Team.
The client exposure will be incredibly diverse, and can the split between compliance and advisory, albeit a focus on compliance at Senior level. There will be advisory projects that the Managers/Partners will support on to increase exposure in such areas.
Corporate Tax Senior - Main Duties:
- Working with a portfolio of corporate tax clients and preparing returns
- Liaising with HMRC on queries into corporation tax returns
- Assist and supervise junior members of staff with the delivery of assignments.
- Build strong relationships with clients, adding value at all times
- Ensure knowledge of industry/market is kept up to date
- Continuously develop technical accounting and tax knowledge
- Opportunity to be involved in R&D, Patent box and due diligence projects
Corporate Tax Senior - Benefits:
- Competitive salary (up to £40,000 for the right individual)
- ATT/CTA/ACA block release study support for anyone who desires
- 23 days annual leave
- Death in service benefits
- Reduced local parking costs
- Flexible working arrangements
My client will consider any applicant with 2-10 years’ experience within corporate tax and will consider ATT/CTA/ACA qualified or part qualified tax professionals.
For further information on the Corporate Tax Senior position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers.
Apply for Corporate Tax Senior OR Semi Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly