Audit & Accounts Manager
1 day left
- Accounting Practice
Audit and Accounts Manager
Main Job Purpose
Manages the team in conjunction with Partners to ensure timely and accurate delivery of technical audit and other assurance services
Manage and develop a portfolio of clients:
- Ensuring assignments are fully completed before being passed to Partners
- Planning the assignment efficiently to meet budgets and recoverability of fees required and communicate to the team
- Managing the allocation of work to other team members
- Completing regular review of work to ensure compliance standards are met
- Interact fully with clients in conjunction with senior audit team ensuring they are kept informed of progress.
- Completion and submission of timesheets within set deadlines
- Assist Partners with the analysis of WIP
- Apply up-to-date technical knowledge at all times, advising team as required.
Reporting, Relationships & Management
- Report to Partners
- Delegates, coaches and manages the team, including completing annual reviews in conjunction with Partners.
- Encourage and maintain regular contact with clients in own portfolio, providing ongoing updates on progress.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified ACA / Qualified ACCA
- Minimum of five years’ work experience within Audit & Accounts
Technical, Training and skill levels
- Effective use of IT including Excel, audit and accounts packages (CCH Accounts Production, CCH Audit Automation), Outlook, CCH Practice Management.
- Undertake CPD in accordance with Institute and Rouse Partners requirements and maintain up to date CPD record.
- Applies knowledge of Rouse Partners, industry, markets and core client base, identifying additional services to clients in your portfolio.
- Aware of relevant financial targets and constraints and actively assists senior management in achieving these, keeping Partner/client informed of progress and potential problems including actual vs. budget
For further information on this role please apply direct or contact Jodi King at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Audit & Accounts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly