3 days left
- Accounting Practice
The role will involve looking after and being first point of contact for clients within your varied portfolio. Responsibilities include reviewing accounts prior to partner meeting along with calculating company and personal tax liabilities.
- Reviewing accounts following preparation to draft stage and calculate tax liabilities
- Liaising with clients to ensure accounts finalised for partner meeting
- Ensuring all stat deadlines are met within your portfolio
- Preparation of self-assessment returns for directors / shareholders within your portfolio
- Being first point of contact for clients
- Responsibility for own billing and time management
- Audit work including statutory audits, SAR and grant audits
- Opportunities to develop own portfolio further and take meetings
- Opportunities to do specialist work such as forecasting, business valuations, EMI schemes
Our main criteria is they must have audit experience.
For further information on the Semi Senior Accountant position, please apply direct or contact Jodi King from AJ Chambers.
Apply for Client Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly