Personal & Trust Tax Senior
Personal & Trust Tax Senior – Basingstoke
A highly reputable independent firm acting for private individuals and families across the globe providing practical and holistic Succession Planning, Trusteeship of Family Trusts and Pension Schemes, International Will drafting, company incorporation and administration services and UK Tax Advice.
They are seeking a Personal & Trust Tax Senior to join their growing team
- The position available is to take over responsibility for the UK tax compliance of a portfolio of 150-200 clients. The work specifically involves preparation of personal tax returns, trust tax returns, Forms 50FS and Stockpiled Gains Summaries, ATED returns, NRCGT returns, CT returns for non-resident landlords, IHT Returns and other compliance forms, as well as advising clients on their current tax position.
- The portfolio of clients includes employed and self-employed HNWI's, UHNWI's, UK resident and non-resident trust structures with underlying companies. Personal clients include non-UK resident and/or non-UK domiciled individuals.
- The job is compliance focused, with the opportunity to develop skill and knowledge in many areas of tax and develop working relationships with clients to take on some of the advisory work in future. The advisory work will increase with the ability of the candidate to deal with such work.
- The ideal candidate will be ATT qualified and have 3 plus years’ practical experience of working within a tax practice in tax compliance for individuals, trusts and close companies, most of which are non-resident landlord companies.
- The starting salary offered is negotiable but circa £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending on the level of experience and technical knowledge of candidates. Training will be provided at work, particularly in respect of the offshore trust and company structures which is a more specialised area of tax. In addition, employer pension contributions, workplace life insurance and other benefits are available.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply or contact Jodi King at AJ Chambers for more information.