Senior Tax Manager
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Tax Senior Manager for a North London office
This is an exciting new opportunity to make your mark in an excellent firm, this is open to those stepping up from manager level. You will be able to take an active role in ensuring the success of this team, this will include building business and headcount within the team.
To succeed in the role, you should have a keen interest in networking, and should consider yourself to be a social individual with good technical knowledge.
Tax Senior Manager responsibilities:
- Take responsibility or advisory and tax planning for a protfolio
- To supervise and monitor the tax team
- To delegate work to junior members of staff
- Providing advice to a number of clients (this can be both individuals and OMBs)
- ATED advisory and compliance work
- To work closely with other partners in developing strategies for the team
Tax Senior Manager requirements:
- Qualifications – CTA with good post qualified experience highly desired
- Advisory experience
- Experience with managing a portfolio of clients
For further information on this Tax Senior Manager role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers