Semi Senior Accountant - Media & Entertainment Clients!
An excellent opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant to join a dynamic & forward-thinking team based in East London, as our client are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join the firm!
You will be responsible for the preparation of management accounts, statutory accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, & Personal Tax Returns, whilst handling all aspects of the client’s financial and personal taxation affairs for a variety of creative clients within the music, media and entertainment industries.
What’s on offer?
- Salary – £32,000 – £35,000
- Work with an exciting portfolio of clients from across the music, media and entertainment industries
- Up to 50% remote working available post-COVID
- Full study support + exam leave
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintenance and review of accounting records.
- Preparation of statutory accounts & management reports.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns & Personal Tax Returns.
- Review of VAT returns and EC Sales Lists prepared by team members
- Solid technical, working knowledge on new UK GAAP (FRS) & IR35
- Practical understanding of government Covid support schemes (SEIS, Bounce Back loans, grants, Furlough etc)
- Build solid relationships with both internal and external clients
- Liaising directly with clients in a timely and professional manner to resolve queries/issues.
- Delegates clear instructions, objectives and deadlines to junior team members
- Work effectively and efficiently on multiple jobs within time and budget constraints
- Assist with managing the expectations of Directors and other key staff to ensure work and projects are completed within reasonable and realistic timeframes
- Highlight any work or project delivery issues to Directors
The Ideal Candidate
- ACCA part qualified
- Strong experience in a varied role, including Accounts Preparation, Corporate & Personal tax exposure
- Prior experience with creative clients preferably within a practice environment
- Previous experience with software packages including Quickbooks, Xero, SAGE & TaxCalc are a bonus
For more information please apply with your CV, or contact Adam Munro at AJ Chambers Recruitment