ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT TO LARGER COMPANY ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT DEPARTMENT
Are you looking to further your career in Practice? Do you live local to Swanley and would you like to work for a supportive and well-respected local firm of accountants?
If yes, we are currently seeking someone with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in an accountancy practice to join our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of the preparation of statutory accounts and business tax for our larger corporate clients and some specialised clients
- The use of IRIS, Sage, Xero and other accounting software
- Liaising with and visiting clients as applicable
- Training and supervision of more junior members of the team
- Assistance in the carrying out of audits both in the office and at client premises
Audit training will be given if needed.
We will consider AAT level 4, ACA or ACCA studiers and those with the relevant experience.
We offer a competitive salary and, if applicable, excellent study support.
For further information on this role please apply direct or contact Jodi King at AJ Chambers.