Semi-Senior Accountant - ACCA/AAT Study support provided
AJ Chambers are working with a very well established and well-respected firm of chartered accountants as they look to appoint a Semi Senior Accountant.
Our client is exceptionally professional yet offers a modern and progressive environment in which to work, offering flexibility and home working as well as a full study package for ACCA/AAT for someone willing and dedicated to becoming a qualified accountant.
Semi Senior Accountant - Benefits:
- £22,000 - £26,000 Salary (depending on experience/qualification level)
- Full block release study package for AAT/ACCA
- Flexible working arrangements with options for home working a couple of days per week
- An array of other benefits
- Pension contributions
- Professional, modern, sociable and progressive working environment
Semi Senior Accountant - Core Duties:
- Preparing statutory accounts under UK GAAP (FRS 102 or FRS 105).
- Preparation of tax computations for Limited Companies, Partnerships & Sole Traders.
- Preparation of management accounts and year-end accounts for Limited Companies, Partnerships & Sole Traders.
- Prepare confirmation statements and other documents for filing with Companies House.
For further information on this Semi Senior Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Danny Brown from AJ Chambers Recruitment.