Audit Manager - NfP & Charity - Top 30 Firm
We’re currently working with a Top 30 firm based in the City of London who are seeking an Audit Manager to join their Charity & NfP audit team.
You’ll be working closely with their Charity partners, managing a busy portfolio of various not for profit clients which includes high profile charities, professional institutes, schools, membership bodies.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary - £58,000 - £62,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Opportunities for further development & progression within the team
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing overall service delivery to clients
- Attending and leading client meetings
- Business development in the charity sector
- Tendering for new charity and not-for-profit clients
- Supervision, mentoring and training of audit staff members
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience working with NfP & Charity clients
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients
- People management skills/experience managing a team
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Presentation skills for tendering for new clients
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply with your CV or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.