Audit Senior X
Newly Qualified OR Post 1 to 2 years experience
Guildford, Surrey Based
Salary - Neg based on exp
We are currently recruiting for a newly qualified or post 1 to 2 years exp Audit Senior, the role will be based in Guildford, Surrey.
- Perform the role of a Senior on audit and accounting assignments.
- Supervise and train new and junior members of staff in accountancy and audit.
- Preparation and audit of statutory accounts to comply with UK GAAP and International auditing and accounting standards.
- Preparation of accounts for partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Respond to and deal with general client queries, passing on to appropriate person for resolution where necessary.
- Follow new client set up procedures in line with Money Laundering regulations and Firm policies.
- Work with Partners and staff to provide a personal, professional service for the benefit of both clients and the Firm.
- Such other duties as may be reasonably expected of the post holder.
For full spec, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.