Outsourcing Assistant Manager - Top 30 Firm
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Outsourcing Supervisor or Assistant Manager to join a Top 30 Firm of Accountants in the City of London.
As the successful candidate, you will work closely with both Partners and the senior management team whilst running a busy portfolio of clients across various sectors which may include property, technology, not-for-profit and hospitality.
The main duties will include:
- Acting as main point of contact for clients
- Onboarding new clients, briefing the team and setting up processes and procedures
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Plan, control, supervise and review the work undertaken by junior staff
- Training staff in the team on VAT, management accounts and statutory accounts
- Reviewing work prepared by junior staff members
- Providing general business advice to clients
- Involvement in client billing
You will be an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with strong experience working in an outsourcing team of another accountancy firm. You’ll have experience in multitasking and the ability to deal with multiple clients simultaneously.
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Outsourcing Assistant Manager - Top 30 Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly