Outsourcing Semi-Senior - Remote Working Opportunities!
AJ Chambers are pleased to be working with a long-established London based firm of chartered accountants who are looking for an Outsourcing Semi-Senior to join their team.
The role is within their Outsourced Finance team, looking after the day to day accounting for a number of clients and delivering the highest quality professional services possible.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary - £24,000 - £28,000
- Remote working possibilities – Up to 100% remote if desired
- Study support towards completing ACCA/ACA qualification
Duties & Responsibilities
- Record day to day financial transactions in Xero
- Ensure bank reconciliations are performed, including current accounts as well as any petty cash and credit card accounts
- Proactively managing sales & purchase ledger balances
- Maintaining records to the trial balance stage, including managing and reconciling control accounts and month-end journals
- Agree timelines directly with clients & ensure work is completed within these agreed deadlines
- To produce management accounts to a very high standard
- Produce VAT returns
- Preparation and submission of annual P11D’s
- Keep up to date with changing VAT and accounting knowledge
- Liaise with the support team to book courses/webinars/etc. for personal development;
- Collaborating with other departments in the firm concerning accounts preparation, corporation tax and personal tax
The Ideal Candidate
- AAT Qualified OR Studying towards ACCA/ACA qualification
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision in line with the firm remote working policy
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent communication skills, both internally & externally
- A desire to continue professional growth & development as you progress within the firm
For more information on this role please apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers Recruitment