An impressive accountancy practice based in Bromley are looking to bolster their accounts department. They place great emphasis on training and developing staff and as such, offer a fantastic study package as well as a competitive salary. The practice deal with a very diverse portfolio of clients, allowing you to gain exposure in a wide variety of areas.
The role will initially be best suited to somebody with 1-3 years practice experience, but the company have a good track record of helping employees progress to more senior roles.
- Prepare statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies for Director review
- Reviewing the bookkeeping work produced by junior members of staff
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Corporate and personal tax returns
- VAT Returns
- Assisting with HMRC compliance checks
- Assisting with CIS returns for allocated clients
- Minimum of 1 year working within accountancy practice
- AAT Qualified or studying ACCA/ACA
- Excellent communication skills
Depending on experience and skillset, my client can pay in the region of £22,000 - £30,000 plus benefits to the right candidate.
If this role would be of interest to you then please apply or get in contact directly with Jodi King at AJ Chambers.