Remote Bookkeeper / Outsourcing Semi-Senior
Remote Bookkeeper / Outsourcing Semi-Senior – London Based Accountancy Firm
My client, a well-established and successful Accountancy Firm based in London are looking to recruit a remote working Bookkeeper / Outsourcing Semi-Senior to join their Outsourcing team.
This role will be 100% remote – so you can be based anywhere in the UK.
As the successful candidate, you will look after the day to day accounting for a number of the firm’s clients, delivering the highest quality of work to their clients. Your key duties will include day to day bookkeeping, VAT returns, payroll and preparing management accounts for a portfolio of clients – experience in all of these areas is essential.
The role will involve:
- Recording day to day financial transactions using Xero.
- Raising sales invoices, recording purchase invoices and posting bank payments.
- Maintaining records to the trial balance stage including managing and reconciling control accounts and month end journals for:
- Rent free periods
- Deferred / accrued income
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparing management accounts
- Collaborating with other departments in the firm i.e. accounts preparation and personal tax
- Will be AAT qualified or a few exams away from completing Level 4
- Strong experience in a Bookkeeping / Outsourcing role within an Accountancy Practice
- Strong communication skills
- Embracer of technology
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply with your CV.