Outsourcing Semi-Senior - Opportunities for Remote Working!
Outsourcing Semi-Senior | Central London Firm | Opportunities to Work Remotely!
I am pleased to be working with a well-established and friendly firm of Accountants based in Central London, who are looking for an Outsourcing / Business Services Semi-Senior to join their team.
As the successful candidate, your primary duties will include carrying out bookkeeping tasks, VAT, processing payroll and preparing management accounts for your own portfolio of clients. Experience in all 4 of these areas is essential.
You will also be AAT qualified, or very close to completing Level 4.
- Recording day to day financial transactions
- Performing bank reconciliations which include current accounts as well as any petty cash and credit card accounts
- Updating records to trial balance stage including:
- Deferred / accrued income
- Rent free periods
- Payroll journals
- Processing invoices and making payments on client’s behalf
- Producing management accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
- Processing payroll
If you have experience using Sage, Xero, or CCH this would be an additional benefit.
If you are interested in this position then please apply with your CV.
Apply for Outsourcing Semi-Senior - Opportunities for Remote Working!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly