An opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious accountant to manage their own portfolio and small team at a growing independent practice in North Kent.
You will start as a Client Manager with an eye to grow and progress as you gain exposure to a burgeoning client base. This role will consist largely of accounts and tax work, along with some business development responsibilities and incentives.
For the right candidate, the firm are willing to pay up to £45,000.
- Dealing with a varied client portfolio including OMBs, construction, entertainment, retail etc
- Reviewing a wide range of accounts - Limited, sole trader, partnership, LLP's
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and self-assessment returns
- Providing a management accounts service to clients to include forecasting and budgeting
- Finalising accounts under the overall control of the directors
- Supporting the team with more complex accounts work e.g. intercompany transactions
- Management, review and preparation of personal tax returns
- Team management
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Significant accounts, VAT and tax experience in practice
- Exemplary communication and writing skills and be capable of liaising and forming relationships with clients.
For more information or if you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV and details to Jodi King at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Client Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly