AJ Chambers are working alongside a well-known firm of accountants based locally to Beaconsfield who are seeking an Audit Senior.
Our client is offering great training in a supportive environment, alongside excellent progression opportunities within 12-18 months.
- Planning, conducting, and finalisation of Audit assignments, across a variety of business sectors; working closely with client managers and directors to meet reporting deadlines
- Preparing accounts and corporation tax computations for corporate clients across a variety of sectors and reporting to assignment managers
- Develop relationships with clients and professional contacts, as well as other team members
- Developing own technical skills and professional competencies
- Control of assignment cost budgets
- Supervision and development of junior team members, ensuring standards are met
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACCA or ACA part qualified/qualified would be ideal but is not essential
- 2 years’ audit and accounting experience, within a small or medium-sized general practice environment
- Experience with supervising and developing more junior staff members
- Able to work to deadlines, and are focused enough to want to exceed the most unreasonable customer demands
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Audit Senior - Beaconsfield
Apply for Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly