Personal Tax Manager / Senior Manager
Personal Tax Manager
The firm are a fast growing independent firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisors focused on providing superior tax, accounting and consulting services by implementing practical solutions for our clients’ diverse needs. Our fabulous new offices are home to a dynamic bunch of driven, diverse and hard-working people whose shared belief in delivering the best for our clients is underpinned by respect, transparency and collaboration.
About an hour away from West London by car or train, the firm offer a competitive starting salary and a range of generous benefits including onsite free parking, excellent transport links, non-contributory private medical insurance, permanent health insurance, and life assurance, 25 days holiday increasing by one day per years’ service up to a maximum of 30 days, discounted gym membership, company socials throughout the year.
As Personal Tax Manager within the tax team you will report into our Partners and Directors and will use your extensive experience to effectively deliver, manage and review products and services provided to clients, exceeding their expectations.
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns/Corporate Tax including preparation of year end self-assessment for business owners and private clients
- Leading in planning workflow and timely delivery of Personal Tax service
- Controlling workflow, understanding status of every job through management of Smartsheet and IRIS, ensuring they are always up to date
- Reviewing workflow – providing additional services, identifying potential risks and providing feedback to the team for their personal development
- WIP and Billing, reviewing teams timesheet weekly and raising invoices for clients that you are billing manager for
You will also be attending client meetings where appropriate, getting involved with your team, monitoring deadlines through IRIS and working with Senior Managers to ensure your clients, team and products are all being proactively developed.
To be successful in the Personal Tax Manager role you will have a hands on attitude with excellent client skills.
- Experience as a Personal Tax Manager in a busy, successful and commercially aware small to medium sized company
- Ideally CTA qualification
- Experience of successfully managing a team
- Excellent numerical, literacy and communication skills and able to deal with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Excellent software skills including: IRIS, Xero, Toley’s Library & Guidance, Smartsheet, Digital Corporation tax advanced and MS Office
Apply for Personal Tax Manager / Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly