Personal Tax Manager (Compliance)
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Personal Tax Manager to join a Top 100 Firm’s London Office
This role will suit those who are comfortable with compliance and can confidently manage staff.
The firm you will be working with have been established for over 100 years, and are proud of the amazing service that they offer their clients. This is a firm that will encourage you to be a team player, help you be the best that you can be and promote integrity in all that you do.
The specific team that you fill be joining has been very robust throughout covid, the majority of new work within the firm has been tax based
Personal Tax Manger Responsibilities
- Preparation of tax returns
- Working with HNWIs, partnerships non-doms and trusts
- Keeping a keen eye on planning opportunities
- Mitigating the risk of unexpecting liabilities
- Building upon existing client relationships
- Managing WIP and billing
- Responsibility for a tax junior
- Ensuring work is well planned to ensure a successful January
Personal Tax Manger Requirements
- Experience working within tax in a management role within practice
- CTA is preferred – QBE will be considered
- A positive and committed attitude is essential
For more information on this Personal Tax Manger role, please contact Tom Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers.