Corporate Tax Senior
Corporate Tax Senior vacancy within Top 50 firm – Central London
AJ Chambers are seeking a Corporate Tax senior for a not for profit specialist role.
This is an opportunity to join a reputable team within a top ranked firm.
The office is based in the heart of the city, with multiple tube stations nearby.
You will be working within a specialised team and will have access to both advisory and compliance work.
Corporate Tax Senior responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of clients comprised of not for profit organisations
- Compliance work will be mostly review based, but there will also be more complex returns to prepare
- Advisory work will be available on an adhoc basis
- Completion of gift aid claims
- Reporting into both Manager and Assistant Managers
Corporate Tax Senior requirements:
- Corporate tax experience that has been gained in practice
- Experience in a management position
- Ideally ACA/ATT
Interested to know more? Apply directly or contact Tom Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers