Senior Bookkeeper - Accountancy Practice
Our client is an accountancy firm who are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to assist with general bookkeeping and accounting for their clients.
Working with their team of accountants, you will be required to complete a range of bookkeeping duties including preparation VAT Returns, sales and purchase ledger processing, Management Accounts and bank reconciliations. A range of experience and an advanced understanding of VAT rules are essential for this role.
The responsibilities are as below, but are not limited to:
- Bookkeeping for SME businesses using Xero, QuickBooks and Sage
- Liaising with clients on any queries
- Filing source documents for all journal entries recorded.
- Posting journal entries to ledger accounts.
- Preparing trial balances.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Preparing cash flow statements.
- Preparing management accounts
- General Reporting
- Performing other duties as required.
- Researching and recommending ways to improve efficiency using automation and 3rd party tools
Essential Skills and Experience
- Practice background – 7/8 years experience minimum
- Experience of working with Xero/Quickbooks Online/Sage Line 50
- The ability to work under minimal supervision
- Good team player able to interact at all levels of organisation
If you are interested in this position then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Senior Bookkeeper - Accountancy Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly