Director of Accounts
Are you a qualified tax professional or accountant, demonstrating strong tax experience?
Our client is a prestigious London Accountancy Firm with Global Clients.
The role requires a self-motivated and dedicated individual to develop bespoke tax solutions tailored to individual needs, objectives, and goals for the future.
They offer a better than competitive salary and flexible work hours. We are looking to appoint an CIOT qualified tax specialist with excellent taxation experience to work with specific clients.
Essential Skills / Experience:
• Qualified with practicing certificate
• ACCA practising licence qualification or CIOT
• UK Corporation tax computations and returns
• Capital Gains Tax deferrals
• Inheritance Tax deferrals
• Corporate Interest Restriction calculation
• Tax compliance and other projects
Our client values diversity, and we welcome enquiries from everyone. Please apply immediately to be considered. Ideally the candidate will be able to start immediately and must hold a CIOT membership