Tax and Accounts Semi-Senior Accountant
My client, a friendly, well-established and growing Accountancy Firm based in Central London is seeking a Tax and Accounts Semi-Senior Accountant to join their sociable team!
This is a great position for someone seeking a role where they can get more involved within Tax, take on more responsibility and develop their existing skills. On offer is a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to progress within the team.
The role will be split approximately 70% Personal Tax, 30% Accounts.
The firm are offering a competitive salary alongside full study support for your qualification.
- Preparation and finalisation of statutory accounts sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparing personal tax returns for review by Manager / Partner
- Assisting with necessary admin / process relating to personal tax
- Dealing with client queries
- Some involvement with bookkeeping and VAT duties
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a small-medium sized accountancy firm
- Studying towards ACA / ACCA / ATT / CTA
- Strong technical ability
- Able to work in a team and use own initiative
- Able to work under minimal supervision
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.