Senior Bookkeeper - Accountancy Practice - Italian Speaking Ideal!
AJ Chambers are working with an independent firm who provide tax consultancy, corporate and business advisory services to a wide variety of clients. The firm are currently seeking a Senior Bookkeeper to join their team.
The offices are based in Central London but currently, the role is remote due to COVID.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for processing and recording banking transactions, preparing management accounts, drafting VAT returns and looking after all day to day bookkeeping for your clients.
An Italian speaker would be preferred, although not 100% essential.
- Enter and code financial transactions appropriately
- Reconcile invoices received
- Review employee expenses and prepare schedules for reimbursements
- Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs
- Validate invoices against items or services received
- Check all financial transactions and bank reconciliations for accuracy
- Key data into company accounting system for VAT and trial balance purposes
Ideally, you will be AAT qualified or studying ACA / ACCA with some strong experience within a bookkeeping role within an Accountancy Practice.
If you would like to be considered, then please apply with your CV.