Accountant or Tax Adviser
ACCA or ICAEW Qualified Accountant
CIOT or ATT Qualified Tax Adviser
FULL TIME - 37 hours
We are recruiting for either an ACCA or ICAEW qualified accountant or a CIOT or ATT Qualified Tax Adviser, as we continue to expand our team due to exceptional demand for our services. The ideal candidate will have a portfolio of work that could follow, although not necessary. We would also consider those recently qualified wanting to study towards the CIOT.
The role will be mostly to support two Tax Partners with the right candidate ideally having a strong knowledge of or skills in the following areas:
- Ability to take on new clients and enquiries related to tax and accountancy
- Ability to develop, learn new areas and seek to help grow the firm
- Accounts preparation – FRS105, FRS102 s1(A)
- Personal Tax (incl. CGT on Properties) – both compliance and advisory
- Business Tax for sole traders and individuals – both compliance and advisory
- Corporation Tax – both compliance and advisory
- VAT – basic knowledge
- Audit skills are not essential but would be an advantage
- Computer skills in Excel and Word are essential
- Knowledge and experience of IRIS is desired
The job may involve travelling to clients so a driving license and car are essential.
Some training can be provided but you will be expected to be able to have a strong background and ability to work without support. Excellent IT and communication skills are a must, along with the ability to multi task whilst maintaining a professional approach.
We are not looking for any self-employed individual and no agencies please.
Hours – 37 hours Mon – Fri with some flexibility in core hours
Holiday – 20 days (if study support), 25 + 8 Bank holidays (can rise to 28)
Pension – auto-enrolment
Medical benefit – after 2 years employment
Death in Service – after 2 years employment
CPD and Subscriptions – time and costs covered
Salary negotiable - £30k - £45k
Closing date: 24 March 2021
Applications to: J Pritchett @ Our address above