Semi-Senior Accountant - Top 50 Firm
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic Accounts Semi-Senior to join a Top 50 Firm of Accountants in Central London in a really varied role!
My client are a well-established, vibrant firm of Accountants in the City and are currently looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their team.
If successful, your role will involve working on a varied portfolio of clients with 60% of your time spent on year end accounts and 40% on management accounts as well as preparing tax computations.
What's on Offer?
- Salary - £28,000 - £35,000
- Full study support for ACA / ACCA Qualification
- Clear progression routes upon qualification & beyond
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing statutory accounts for review
- Preparing VAT returns
- Assisting with preparation of management accounts
- Assisting with training and coaching junior staff members in the team
- Preparing draft tax computations
The Ideal Candidate
- Studying ACA / ACCA / AAT - study support will be provided
- Experience using either Quickbooks or Xero
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise workloads
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.