Audit Manager or Senior Manager - Hospitality Clients
An award winning Top 30 Firm in London are looking to recruit an Audit Manager or Senior Manager to join their team, working within their Hospitality team.
You will look after a portfolio of clients in the Hospitality sector, including a variety of hotels, restaurants and bar groups.
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Managing the overall service delivery to your portfolio of clients
- General business advice to clients
- Client billing and job recoverability
- Managing the audit staff including coaching and development of team members
- Business development activities
- Assisting with the general running of the Audit department
- Fully ACA / ACCA qualified
- Experience in Manager or Senior Manager position, managing both a portfolio of clients and a team of staff
- Experience working in a Hospitality client niche
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple clients simultaneously
- Team player
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Benefits package including income protection & death in service cover
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Audit Manager or Senior Manager - Hospitality Clients
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly