Part Qualified Audit Senior - Top 30 Firm
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part-Qualified ACA or ACCA Audit Senior to join a growing and dynamic Top 30 Firm!
The firm are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual who wishes to develop their skill set and progress through the firm.
The position would be split approximately 90% Audit, 10% Accounts and would include the below responsibilities:
- Planning, execution and completion of audits
- Reporting directly to Managers or Partners
- Preparation of accounts
- Supervision of trainees including work delegation and review
- Leading teams on-site at Audits
- Completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget
- Studying towards ACA / ACCA qualification, part qualified / finalist level
- At least 2 years’ experience in Practice in a role at least consisting of 70% Audit
- Experience leading Audits is essential, even if just the smaller ones!
- Use of Caseware and/or Mercia would be an additional benefit!
If you feel this opportunity is for you then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Part Qualified Audit Senior - Top 30 Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly