Audit Manager - Top 20 Firm
Are you an experienced Audit Manager, looking for a new and challenging opportunity to work with a Top 20 Firm in London?
My client is looking for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a crucial member of the Business Advisory Services team of this firm. You will be responsible for servicing a portfolio of varied clients, directing all Audit services and managing junior staff members in the team.
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Proven experience managing a portfolio of clients in a managerial capacity
- Experience managing a team of staff including allocating work, reviewing work, providing feedback, being approachable
- Leading, managing and developing an effective Audit team
- Manage client relationships and acting as an ambassador of the firm
- People management including job allocation and planning, performance management, training, promotions
- Reviewing and assessing WIP regularly and addressing overruns as they occur
- Raising bills
- Working closely with Partners in the planning and conduct of Audit assignments, discussing findings
- Guiding the Audit team to perform work which will address any risks and supporting the RI in coming to an Audit opinion
The firm are offering a competitive salary and strong career progression alongside:
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Private dental
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
If you are interested in this role then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Audit Manager - Top 20 Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly