Remote Bookkeeper - Accountancy Practice
Remote Bookkeeper – London Based Accountancy Firm
My client, a well-established and successful Accountancy Firm based in London are looking to recruit a remote working Bookkeeper to join their Outsourcing team.
This role will be 100% remote – so you can be based anywhere in the UK.
As the successful candidate, you will look after the day to day accounting for a number of the firm’s clients, delivering the highest quality of work to their clients.
The role will involve:
- Recording day to day financial transactions using Xero.
- Raising sales invoices, recording purchase invoices and posting bank payments.
- Maintaining records to the trial balance stage including managing and reconciling control accounts and month end journals for:
- Rent free periods
- Deferred / accrued income
- Preparing VAT returns
- Collaborating with other departments in the firm i.e. accounts preparation and personal tax
- Ideally ACCA / ACCA part qualified or AAT qualified
- Strong experience in a Bookkeeping role within an Accountancy Practice
- Strong communication skills
- Embracer of technology
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.