Our client is an independent, full-service advertising agency specializing in animal health, pharma, medical devices, diagnostics, and biotech industries. Services include print, interactive, strategy, marketing expertise, and brand development. They are looking for a Bookkeeper to join the team!
- Prepare invoices for clients using QB templates (both multi-national customers in different currencies and local UK based customers).
- Extract invoice information from the project management system (workfront) including both hours/labor revenue and out of pocket expenses
- Reconciliation of projects over estimate and follow up with project managers on adjustments and credits
- Update project management system with invoiced amounts
- Follow up on the accounts receivables and ensure timely collection and recording in QB
- Enter all vendor bills into QB and coordinate with finance management to ensure vendors are paid timely (both $ and GBP invoices)
- Reconcile credit card expenses and receipts and ensure entered into QB and billable expenses are entered into project management system (Workfront) timely
- Trained and assist with BI US/other client US billing
- Assist UK Director and/or CFO with special projects
- 5-10 years of general bookkeeping experience including A/P and A/R, preferably in a small company (less than 100 employees).
- Agency or marketing industry experience preferred.
- Service (labour hours) industry experience required.
Apply for Bookkeeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly