Accounts & Audit Department
Merali’s Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors is a well established firm in Harrow, Greater London for over 40 years with offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Kenya which is seeking to recruit an Accounts and Audit Senior to join their expanding London office.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified ACCA individual with minimum 3 years practical experience in a good size UK accountancy firm. You will apply your knowledge of ISAs and UK Accounting Standards extensively.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients that will vary in size and complexity,
- Preparing complete financial statements under UK Accounting Standards from scratch records or from client’s trial balance.
- Conducting ISA audit as part of an audit team,
- VAT preparation for portfolio of clients,
- Computation of corporation tax and completion of companies tax returns.
Person specification: To qualify for the above position the following are selection criteria:
- Minimum 3 years practical work experience in both audit and accounting gained in the UK,
- Work experience in UK accounting practices (candidates with experience in industry only will not be considered)
- ACCA qualified / ICAEW qualified,
- Worked independently or with minimal supervision in previous workplace,
- Practical experience in Sage Line 50 & IRIS Accounts Production (desirable – not a requirement).
Job closing date: 7th March 2021
Apply for Accounts & Audit Department
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly