Not For Profit Audit Manager or Senior Manager - Top 30 Firm
An award winning Top 30 Firm in London are looking to recruit a specialist Not For Profit Audit Manager or Senior Manager to their team.
You’ll be working closely with their Charity partners, managing a busy portfolio of various not for profit clients which includes high profile charities, professional institutes, schools, membership bodies.
- Managing overall service delivery to clients
- Attending and leading client meetings
- Business development in the charity sector
- Tendering for new charity and not-for-profit clients
- Supervision, mentoring and training of audit staff members
- Fully ACA / ACCA qualified
- Experience in Manager position, managing both a portfolio of clients and a team of staff
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple clients simultaneously
- Experience, and an interest, in working with clients in the not-for-profit sector
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Benefits package including income protection & death in service cover
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.