Audit Semi-Senior or Senior - North London
A leading, medium sized Practice in North London are seeking an Audit Semi-Senior or Senior to join their growing team in a role split approximately 80% Audit, 20% Accounts.
This will be a very hands-on role requiring you to work under your own initiative working primarily on year-end accounts and audit work for a varied portfolio of clients. You will also be involved in supervising more junior members of the team, with plenty of responsibility from day one.
Your Duties Will Include:
- Preparation of accounts for corporate and non-corporate entities
- Review of accounts drafted by junior staff, providing assistance when necessary
- Audit of accounts for clients of various sizes from planning stage through to completion for Partner review
- Training / supervision of junior staff members whilst on site for Audits
- The firm will consider ACA / ACCA finalists or qualified candidates
- Ideally, you will be coming from a role that has at least 50% Audit involvement
- It is essential that you have experience leading Audits all the way through from planning to completion, ideally with some experience taking juniors on audits with you
On offer is a competitive salary alongside study support for your qualification if required.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Audit Semi-Senior or Senior - North London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly