Audit & Accounts Senior - Mid Tier Firm
Seeking newly/recently qualified Auditors for a leading, well-established and friendly Accountancy Practice based in the heart of London!
My client is a leading medium-sized Practice in the West End and they are looking for Audit Seniors to join their growing, friendly team. On offer for the right person is a competitive salary and benefit package including private medical healthcare.
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of client sectors including media, property, authors, solicitors and not-for-profit; maintaining and developing client relationships will be a key factor to your role as it is a vital part of the firm's growth.
Your role will approximately consist of 60% Audit and 40% Accounts assignments and you will be reporting directly to a Manager or Partner and supervising a small team of junior Audit and Accounts staff.
The successful candidate:
- will be ACA/ACCA, ideally with 1st time passes (although not essential)
- must be able to work under pressure and cope with deadlines
- will have relevant experience within a similar sized Practice
- must work well as part of a team and have some experience assisting junior staff
- must value career progression and want to develop their skills
- will be able to demonstrate excellent client relationships
- will be up to date with current Audit and Account standards
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, then please apply or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers.